On Day 9, I helped around the clinic doing random things but I do not want to dicuss that, rather, I want to dedicate this blog to Samantha Sherman. She is the lady in charge of volunteering at San Jose Clniic. The first time I met Samantha was more than one year ago at the Art Auction hosted by the San Jose Clinic. My first impression was that she was a really nice lady who was on top of her stuff. She directed all the volunteers and told us what to do during the event.
The next time I saw Samantha was my first day at the Clinic. Over the last couple of months, I have only seen Samantha here and there but have kept in touch with her via emails. She is such a sweet person and just so genuine. Over the last 22 years, I have met a lot of people whether I met them through school, church or parties. But I have realized there are only a few genuine people in this world. Many people do things and help others for the sake of gaining appreciation or prestige but Samantha is definitely not one of those of people. She puts everything she has into her job and does a great job. More importantly, she is so approachable and so easy to work with! I know that I am just one of many people that she has touched through her actions. Thanks Samantha!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment